Read our review below and then watch the video of Daniel Priestley and be inspired like you haven’t been in a long time.
If you are frustrated in your job or you struggle to make your business work, then this video by Daniel Priestley will transform your life.
We are at the start of the entrepreneurial revolution, where anybody could start a business in the industry they love and do what they are passionate about, but to be successful they need to be a Key Person of Influence.
A Key Person of Influence is a person that moves in the inner circle of the industry they’re in. The inner circle is where many good opportunities are shared by few as opposed to the worker bee space where few opportunities are shared by many. Worker bees don’t get the rewards they seek and are frustrated and often leave their industry, often for the wrong reason.
In this video, Daniel Priestley shares his five point formula for becoming a Key Person of Influence, a formula that can propel you to the inner circle of your industry where there are plenty of opportunities and where the players have fun in influence and meaning.
Daniel Priestley’s five point formula to becoming a Key Person of Influence;
- Develop the Perfect Pitch for your product or service; the perfect pitch is much more than a elevator speech, it describes your product or service to you micro niche in a way it resonates like a perfectly tuned musical instrument.
- Publish and distribute a book; this will take you to deeper layers of thinking and give you credibility. If you are in the industry you love this should pose no problem and it could take the form of a book of interviews or 101 tips or even a picture album.
- Produce a information product; Put your offering on a DVD or audio book or even a slide show.
- Get Web-famous; make sure you can be found on Google and become active on Facebook Twitter and all the other social media opportunities.
- Do joint ventures and partnerships; get leverage with product bundles, list swops, affiliate marketing and team-ups.